I am doing the Scratch Junior project. My aim was to create a couple of buildings. I kind of achieve. I ran out of time, but I got more done than I had expected. I had learnt how to make things move.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7673907090774293894#editor/src=sidebar Title of my project (If more than one then repeat) scratchJ My aim was to…. Make a giant house with code. Did I achieve my aim? yes If yes - What were the main highlights/achievements? Yes because I have a big house to show. If no - What were the main barriers? No Time for the code What is the main thing I have learnt for doing this challenge? To do cool tricks and code that I didn’t no before.
I have been doing Minecraft skin making. I have made lots of skins. My goal was to make lots of skins in good quality and I think I achieved it. It was pretty tricky making Minecraft skins with lots of details. It's quite hard getting ideas for skins. I have been trying my best. Some skins are made from scratch and some I have copied a little bit. I think I did very well at doing my project and I am going to do Minecraft skins more.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteyeah cool
Deletevery cool
ReplyDeletewhy can't it be real
ReplyDeleteIt is real. It's a real digital badge.
Deleteok, that is cool
ReplyDeleteyeah...
ReplyDelete